Wednesday, February 2, 2011

WHO Checklist

      What a great day at work.  I have the privilege of working with some wonderful people.  We reviewed the WHO check list today and discussed recent improvement projects.
      Could it be that I am getting old?  I was soooo tired that I immediately slept upon reaching my room.
      We are planning some weekend trips, a national park day trip and a weekend in Livingstone.

2 comments:

Tema said...

it could be that you're getting old, but more likely, it's that you're just adjusting to the jet lag! i'm glad you're having such a nice time in zambia. jonas saw your blog picture and immediately wanted to call you, but you weren't online! :( so sad for him! hope you're well.
tema

dwatsky said...

I am glad we were able to Skype this morning. I was glad to see Jonas and Nina and you. Blessings, Buckie