Got up before 5 AM and left for the Lusaka airport at 6:15 AM. Arrived in Livingstone at 9:15 AM.
We took a cab and checked in at the Maramba River lodge. Barb and I are sharing a chalet and Pauline and Rinette are sharing a tent.
I have trouble believing that we did this but after lunch we took a helicopter ride over Victoria Falls! It was incredible!!!!. They took videos of us getting on the flight and during the flight and are editing it for us and it will arrive at our lodge this evening.
The other Mommas are now on a walk to the falls. This Momma thought we would all have more fun if I didn't try walking for an hour. I sent my camera with them so I will see the falls up close that way.
I am building up my strength for the game drive and river trip tomorrow in Chobe national Park in Botswana.
2 comments:
you amaze me always, a helicopter ride! mike will ave to work now extra hard to find something to chill you!
Great to know you enjoyed so much there. Get the 50 spf sunscreen, it may help you a bit more. Blessings.
Helicopter ride sounds awesome! What an adventure!
Post a Comment