Today was our first game drive at Chiminuka. It was a small area to visit but we enjoyed the game. Then due to the condition of the dirt roads we all had an African massage. Chiminuka is quite close to Lusaka but it took 2 hours to get there because many kilometers were on dirt roads.
I took photos but at the wrong setting. They are only good for posting to the internet but not printing. Anyway I have now corrected my camera for next week's trip. I was very happy with the bird photos.
They had a vehicle that had a ladder to climb to get in and out of the van. I managed but not easily. Lunch at Chiminuka was a barbecue of ribs, chicken and game. The cooking was excellent with many tasty side dishes of vegetables, include a wonderful curry.
Reynet and Pauline were more adventurous than Barb and I. They took a boat ride on the lake.
It allowed them to see more waterbirds.
What a wonderful and exhausting day! I slept through until 5 AM, I was tired!
No comments:
Post a Comment